Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Importance of Education for Girls

Education for girls is extremely important as they have to assume the role of mothers, which is a demanding task. They have to bring up kids in a civic manner such that they can identify the difference between good and bad. Luckily we reside in a country which focuses a lot on female education. The leaders of our country have ensured that they provide all kinds of support and build world class institutions such as Dubai Women's College, part of Higher Colleges of Technology. 
I personally have a goal to at least continue to study till an MBA. Every semester I try to cross 3.5 GPA. Education will not only help me do better at my workplace but also excel in other walks of life. Below you will find some of certificates that I have received from the college in recognition of my excellent results. I have been placed on Dean''s Honors List multiple times in the last few years.




No comments:

Post a Comment