Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Love and Fear. Everything the Father of a Family Says Must Inspire One or the Other". ~ Joseph Joubert

Father are like angels sent from heavens, specially for the love they give to their daughters. I can without a doubt say that I'am more attached to my father than anybody else in the family. He is a mentor, a teacher and a friend whose advise is like words of wisdom for me. He has worked hard to make our family what it is today. I remember he used to travel a lot for his business but he never complained that he was tired of his hectic routine or he cannot take us out for a dinner. He always had a smile on his face for his children. He is truly the best dad in the world.

This is my dad with His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of UAE and Ruler of Abu Dhabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment