Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Summer Vacations and My Favorite Destinations


In this blog post, I will talk about countries that I have visited over the last few years for summer holidays. These include France Switzerland and United Kingdom. My favorite place for summer holidays is London.I like London since I was a child and every year I used to go to London and then plan a Europe country from there.

In Switzerland really I fell in love with Interlaken, the city of the snow and green at the same time. It is like a dream city with amazing waterfalls and landscapes to make you feel relaxed.

In France, I like Paris. I really enjoyed the wonderful shopping in Paris specially for branded products because it has got the latest collection at better prices than other places. The nicest places to visit in Paris are the Eiffel Tower and Euro Disney.


No comments:

Post a Comment